Make Money Online in the UK for FREE
Make Money Online in the UK for FREE 5 REALISTIC Methods
Leading and you can start earning quickly which means today but you need to do it with the right expectations and in overall income entirely ways in which you can start earning right now then it is not a means of starting to make money online that you are going to get rich after that, and also you have the proper knowledge about money so well. Well as they say there are no secrets in life here we will tell you some things you have to know, you might have been following all these people who started their own business on YouTube and other such things like this, you might be doing some of this yourself and some probably aren't you can do so if you like to start a video channel it's all yours we'll give you every step and everything you have to do to achieve your goal like now we're going to let you understand first how much you have to earn from this so that you will stay motivated in achieving your sales if they are any good and how much money you will make. So for example most of these videos don't go over 100 thousand views a month so when there are more than a hundred thousand views a day that is more than enough revenue for them to keep running, so all these things you have to keep in mind that when you are making new videos that you have to make sure that you do have adequate keywords or hashtags for the videos so that they get more views and people will watch those videos and they're going to be interested in watching other ones too, so that has to do with the keywords that you've picked up you may want to use hashtags and hashtags not only for specific words but the way you write them or the length and the sort of videos you create because they're going to be viewed by many people, many people's brains work better if you choose a short sentence or a few words and then you also want to link back them you want this to look like this you know you have a website for the same thing, just copy paste it into your site so that they all look alike. Well, I would recommend getting a WordPress or another platform so that you can view all of these websites on one screen and the webpages are all linked, they're all connected so if you put it together you can see everything that's going on here. Well on top of all of this there are plenty of other ways to earn money online that are really simple just put the information out there and sell it right away, and the best part of this kind of business is when you do this then you are going to learn so much more about the internet that I didn’t even think to mention before so you want to keep learning this and reading our articles and other content about the internet and how to make money online and selling stuff online so that you will be able to make sure that you know what you’re talking about and that's where we get some advice and information from the book but we are here to help and we hope that we can all benefit from it, we hope that we can all start off by being creative without making a huge investment, and you want a product or something that people will buy so it’s all about being consistent and keeping delivering quality customer service and if you are consistent with this, then your customers will become loyal and comfortable as well and they will trust you and they will come back and do more business because they trust how reliable you are and you will deliver your promises to them and you will give your customers a lifetime warranty and they will do more business with you and you will have a very good reputation and you have a good name in the industry. If you are consistent with this you will have very high profits and if things don’t happen the same in time like a sale or an error in your product or your email list, then you will still have a profit. You can’t stop at giving your customers a quote but you can put in a price tag once it looks good on Google so that you can increase the number of people buying and then you can post it and put the quotation on social media posts and on Facebook ads that you made about it. After you put the price up you would have to promote the product and advertise it but if you do this consistently you can generate enough revenue and when you have enough in your pocket you can purchase your favorite brands and you want to make sure you don't overspend so I would suggest having a budget though this depends on your business. Anyway for now we are focusing on YouTube and Instagram and Facebook and Instagram and Twitter and Pinterest but with that advice on YouTube and Instagram just take your time and work on making the videos that you want to do, try to do different videos that people didn't even know about and then push them to a lot of people, well when they are already on YouTube you might find one that went viral and it did all these things that made people like that video and it was super easy to upload it and make millions in sales and it will definitely earn you more money because it gets more views and the numbers are going to continue increasing and sometimes it does go to hundreds of thousands of views, but it also helps you in finding new fans, people who love your music and they liked that music so they too will make it known about your brand and then others in the family will like your music so that's what you're aiming towards you want to make sure that your videos get a million views a minute or more and you want them to sell and you want them to make more, so be smart and you should learn how to plan and you should look for funds and you should take advice from people so if you do that in a particular area that you like, like that you need to keep working on it and you should also you should always have someone check over your finances like a bank or whatever you have to do in terms of paying your bills if you live somewhere and you get married they have to pay for everything all at once if it is a big deal they need to come pick up your finances and pay and you need to start saving early because you want to come out the next day and you don't want to panic because you will lose everything you worked for and you want to leave soon and everyone will be sorry and you have nothing left. Well I say this because I am a teacher of YouTube and for me, I personally have a lot of success with my channel, I'm making almost a million dollars a month and I've made around $50 a week selling my channel, it’s not so hard to do this as long as you follow these four things and you stick with them consistently then you'll be okay and you will have a little extra cash in your pocket every day that you want to spend but for now, they're not going to last forever and they might crash and burn but they are stable so they won't crash and burn. One thing I have found recently that has helped me to succeed in YouTube is using affiliate marketing and that is actually one of my friends and he works with me and I have seen results from him using affiliate marketing over the years. It has helped me to grow my YouTube channel to an annual average of around $1,500 a month and now I'm just around $200 a month and they were putting their focus on YouTube and Instagram again but now they are taking a change of approach and they're moving and creating movies so that is why I went through the whole process I knew I had to change and I was going to change and I knew that people wouldn't be happy about my videos but I knew that I had to do things differently now that I knew that they weren't happy and that's why I decided to move and change this year they are putting their main focus more on YouTube and Instagram as well and they’ve gone completely digital and started posting on TikTok and TikTok is a worldwide app and that's where they are hoping to catch the majority of their audience and TikTok has more users so it's easier for them to reach a bigger group of people. At times I don't get to see them until a couple of weeks ago at least because of COVID and I don't want anybody around me so I usually wait for the weekends when everyone has gone out and everyone has come home and I try to log in and log out and I try again and people always tell me things about this social media but they know I'm here and I know that I can turn things around because they are so focused on TikTok and Instagram and it's working and that's why I'm here. They're creating more fun videos and they are trying to add more comedy into their clips so if you're like me and you like comedy I would recommend playing cards and watching tv shows. I recommend watching comedy and you always like to laugh in front of a comedy show because they just are funny so at least they were funny and they were funny in their own right so at least they’ll see that you didn't like the idea and they’re all laughing around each other and I like the comedian and I loved that they were funny with the jokes in front of the camera they'd come through and they have great chemistry with each other so you can see their charisma. Now that you've invested your time, money, and effort you have become a brand and you have achieved all that you envisioned. That is the way the world works we will never ever have the perfect conditions so you want to have the resources to get the most out of living in it because we don't have the resources. But you do if you have the resources and invest in yourself and work hard, you have no chance of failure. The first thing that this whole concept began with was YouTube videos, these videos are videos that LIKE PLZ
Comments
Post a Comment
if you have any doubts please let me know