Earn Money Online IDEAS 2022

                 

                                                                                                                           
hi my name sajidali I want to steer with you about how to make money on the side with a full-time job so I work full-time makes me the thing that if you have a full-time job you can't make money on the side but I'm here to tell you that's wrong what I'm going to do is initially tell you about all the different side hustles that I do and then after that I'm just going to give you a few tips on how to actually make this work with a full time 
job I'm not a huge fan of long intro so 
let's just get straight into it a few of these are already on my getting out of debt video but I wanted to just go a little bit more in depth into each of them as well so one of the first things I've mentioned in that video was zero hours jobs so I'm going to split these into two different ones here because I'm telling you about what I do so the first 
job that I do is a zero hours bar job 
essentially have signed up to an agency 
which gives me part-time zero commitment so I can waitressing work in all the different sort of events venues like stadiums and things as an example I've actually worked at Emirates Stadium so it's been a pretty cool experience I've never really been in like a huge football stadium before it's a really cool experience and got to meet loads of people interact with people and yeah just generally really enjoyed it and the way that it works is essentially you have an online system where they show you you show when you're available and they will offer you shift and you can say yes or no I think you do get penalized a little bit if you are constantly saying you're available but they're not accepting the work but the key here is like just update your availability a shift will come up at a stadium somewhere and you decide whether you want to know to preempt one of the questions that I might get asked I'd never done by work before I just decided that I needed something to get me out of the house and keep me occupied keep my mind off things because I had so much going on at the time and it ended up being like an amazing thing that I did because after that I got both of the two first jobs of new talk belts it's not what I've just mentioned and the second one I mentioned and I didn't actually think I was going to get either of them but considering I had no experience but yeah I have absolutely no problem getting either of the jobs and it's been an absolutely great experience purely just because I actually enjoyed the work and I enjoy the socialise and they're doing something different than just sitting on my butt all day at the office stressing over numbers the second side job that I do again it's a zero hours one but it's actually supervising a restaurant very strange to do this part-time again but once again it's in one of these sort of event venues where they basically have quite a few staff on a zero hours basis and they just offer you the shifts and when you want it you say yes if you don't you don't first-come first-serve type thing but out of all of these jobs I think this has been my favorites and yes there are really stressful days but the majority of the time it's just been an incredible experience where I've got to experience a completely different type of work and meet different people and yeah I got very lucky I think it would be a very different experience if I wasn't supervising straightaway I was lucky enough that despite the fact that I had no waitressing experience or restaurant 
experience or anything like that 
I was giving the supervisor all because 
of other experience that iPods generally 
in leadership the people I work with are 
absolutely amazing and it's literally 
one of the most fun things I've ever 
done and if anything what it's done is 
completely fuel this sort of like drive 
to achieve the financial independence because if I could do that sort of work 
like my main source of income I would be 
so happy you like sitting in an office all day worrying about numbers that ultimately are meaningless and working for someone else's dream letting it stress me out so much it's just not what I want to do for the rest of my life so if I can achieve something that means I 
can just work part time interacting with 
people you know whether it's in a cafe 
or a bar or a restaurant or something I 
would just feel really happy anyway of 
living on a bit there moving on the 
third side hustle you can do on top of a 
full-time job is pet-sitting 
so with pet-sitting there are different 
kinds of pet-sitting that you can do so 
you can either walk dogs in every time or what I've done in the past is go and visit the particular pets so the pet stays whether it's dog or a cat I've done both you know you go to the person's house after work for example go and pop in feed it you know take for a walk if it's a dog play with it if it's a cat you know things like that and then just go home and the other one is 
basically they bring the pet to you 
so this massively depends on the pet and how far away you live but especially with something like a dog the dog doesn't get as stressed going to someone else's house as a cat would for example so that's like the ultimate sign hustle for you because at the end of the day you bring the pet into your home and yes you need to think about feeding it and maybe taking it for a walk but that's like minimal effort it doesn't take a lot of time and if you 
are boiling the dog in your own house 
you'll likely get paid a lot more money than if you were just popping over to take it up for a walk the fourth one is affiliate links now I know people hate hearing this and a lot of people have 
this view that it takes you know so long 
to build up and online presence big 
enough to make money from affiliate 
links that's not true and the time I'm 
filming this video I think I've got 
about 470 subscribers at the moment and 
you know in the big bad world of YouTube 
and blogging that's not a large amount 
but I've already making you know money 
from the affiliate links the free share 
links where if you go in the description 
below and use my link to sign up to the 
trading platform we both get a free 
share ultimately that's free money you 
know you don't have to put a minimum 
invest in you out in you can literally 
open that account with a few pounds or 
dollars and take that free share and 
then just withdraw it as money hopefully 
that gives you a bit more of an idea 
that you really don't need to you know 
have tens of thousands of followers in 
order to make money from affiliate links 
obviously YouTube does play into that if 
you do end up growing and if YouTube is 
one of the platforms that you use 
because obviously you can use affiliate 
links on blogs or at the social media 
with YouTube though obviously when you 
reach a certain threshold you can start 
making money off of YouTube as well I'm not quite there yet but maybe one day the fifth one is babysitting and I don't need this very often I used to do it a lot more often when I was a student but I do have some sort of the friends who trust me to babysit for 
them and every once in a while they'll 
just say to me like can you sit for us on this evening and most of the time I say yes because it has been money so what I would suggest with this is basically just ask around you know if you have friends who know people have kids you know maybe ask your parents or 
your family or anyone like that and do 
it through that I mean there are 
websites that you can sign up to that 
are minding pit those sorts of 
arrangements tend to be a lot more 
formal and a lot more regular so for 
example they might be looking for 
someone who's sitting every week or 
every day and if you can do that that's 
great but for me it was the flexibility 
that meant I could do it because 
obviously I've got all these are the 
side hassles that I've just mentioned 
that I do so having the flexibility of 
just doing this once in a while was what 
made it work for me 
the sixth one I'm going to mention is 
something that I'm not yet done but I'm 
taking the steps to do so I'm currently 
studying for they're teaching English as 
a foreign language course in order to be an online tutor this is something that I really want to do purely because it's a great way to fit in some extra income in hours that you have free on top of everything else I mean you can do face-to-face tutoring but the majority of tutoring for teaching English as a foreign language tends to be online with a lot of the platforms that I've looked into you can set your own hours so I'm really excited to do this I'm doing the course at the moment it's been a bit hectic you know you might have noticed I've not been as active on YouTube you know it's taking me longer to reply to comments know if I'm subscribed to you is taking me longer to comment on your videos just because I've been so so busy 
with your end at work but once that's 
all over I'll have more time to focus on my side muscles and yeah weird online treatment actually it's probably one of 
the most lucrative ones on this list 
because people will pay good money for a 
good cheater so if you're good at 
explaining things to people and you have 
patience I would definitely recommend 
getting it online tutoring I'll let you 
know how the TOEFL goes as well because 
who knows so the last one that i wanted 
to mention on the list it's not one that I do for various reasons but it is something that you 
know I've had loads of people suggest to 
me purely because you know my flat is in a great location and I do go away for 
work a lot but I just don't trust people 
to be in my house when I'm not here and also I'm not allowed to do it where I live because I have a shared ownership 
property so but it is worth mentioning 
because you can make really good money 
from this especially if you live in a 
good location you know London most 
places in London especially if you are 
near a tube station or something you 
will be able to Airbnb providing your allowance obviously you know I knew 
someone at work who lived in Kensington 
I think it was and they were there be in 
being there flat I think it was for 
something stupid like 300 pound a night I just couldn't believe it I was like oh my god however to them you know their property was rented they didn't own the property and I think that's a bit different for me because I own my flat it might be shared ownership but it's still mine I have a mortgage and I don't want to do anything that 
puts that property at risk anyway again 
rambling a little bit but if you live in a good area and you have a spare bedroom or something I would consider either renting it out or putting it on air B&B or if you travel for your main job again if you're comfortable with doing it it can be a great way to make extra money so those are the side houses that I would recommend if you want to make extra money on top of a full-time job but I do get a lot of questions on how I manage to do this you know like I've said the majority of those things that 
I've mentioned apart from the online 
tutoring and the air B&B I've been doing 
for months you know and I will be doing 
the tutoring once I get at Apple so in terms of how to make it work my first tip would be to 
make sure that the things you're doing 
are different from the kind of work that you do for your full-time job so for example my main job is very mentally draining I work in numbers and spreadsheets I'm constantly mentally stressed and most things on that list are not meant to be 
draining they're more physically 
draining and in nicely castle secondly make sure you do schedule in time to relax it's so important that's the way you get burnt out if you are constantly non-stop you will get burnt out no matter how many different things you're doing your body just needs the rest so every once in a while I will have a day to literally just do nothing to watch Netflix sleep in and stuff like 
that it really helps and finally keep 
yourself constantly reminded of your 
ultimate goal why are you doing this 
site hustling you know are you aiming 
for fire are you aiming to get out of 
death you know for me what I do I have a 
picture of the project of the house that 
I'm building in Poland set as my 
background on my computer and my phone it just helps always keep me focused you know I'm looking at my laptop in my phone constantly so it's constant thing in my mind of like this is what I'm 
trying to achieve this is why I'm doing 
it so yeah hopefully that's been at 
least a little bit helpful for you do 
let me know in the comments below if 
there are any othe 
you do whilst working full time I would 
anything else you know I'm all about the 
house or life so yeah thank you again

Comments

Post a Comment

if you have any doubts please let me know