Make Money Online in the UK for FREE

                                                   

 hey thank you so much for joining me my name is Sajid Ali and today I'm gonnachat through some side hustles that you can

sign up today and literally start 
earning money 
the minute that you sign up i dIn't know  about you but we're still in a locked down here in the UK 
and i find that i have so much time   outside of my nine to five where I am literally sat at home watching tv watching Netflix a good couple of series 
where I could be earning some money on
the side and I trialed this throughout 
January and found that i could earn 
quite a bit of money on the side just by  signing up to a couple of websites that really didn't take much effort from me so if that sounds interesting to you then please keep watching i've seen a few videos and articles talking about 
like the perfect side hustles for 2021  and I sometimes find that they are things that I just don't think is that accessible so for one drop shipping always gets mentioned dropshipping on eeBay amazon that sort of thing evenEtsyy now starting an etsy shop in general or having an online course and selling things to your Instagram followers i just don't feel like i have anything that i could sell 
onto a course 
and also I don't have a product idea at 
the moment so my prerequisites for these 
side hustles were easy to access I needed 
to be able to kind of 
log in and do the work pretty easy and  pretty there and then 
and unplanned secondly I needed it to be 
flexible I couldn't be signing up to you know a six-hour shift here or a six 
hour shift there I need to be doing this from the home of course we're in lockdown at 
the moment so it needed to be pretty 
much 
online accessible and thirdly I wanted 
to be sent the money as soon as possible like I wanted to get paid within seven 
days pretty much 
seven to 14 days was like a good window 
for me, i didn't want to be waiting till the end of the month so 
those were the three things that I was 
looking for these side hustle ideas so the first sort of side hustle that i 
have come up with 
is moderation tasks and usually, these 
are data collection tasks now the three websites that I would suggest checking out click worker crisp thinking and apen or appen i'm not quite sure how you say it but essentially once you sign up to these websites there will be several different tasks available usually, data collection I actually found one recently on apen which was literally to watch youtube videos and feedback on the main topic and how long it lasted and you know the kind of themes throughout 
the video was quite interesting 
but there are lots of different tasks on there that you can do obviously they are 
priced differently but sometimes they do take a matter of months so you can kind of login for a certain amount of hours throughout the week and then you get paid for those hours 
and ultimately over time, you will 
probably earn the most from 
these tasks because they are longer term crisp thinkers you do have to qualify for so there is a multiple choice questionnaire at the very beginning that you have to run through you have to get over 19 points to qualify and I got 18 on the first timeso I didn't qualify but you can just take it as many times as you need to qualify and then you get added to a waiting list I have heard on the grapevine that this is a really really great website and again it's very 0similar to apen 
happen and you do have to do data 
collection tasks so the second type of side hustle online that you can make some extra money during this lockdown is user testing now I've only used one website and it's literally called user testing and i'll link it down below but there are some others I think utest literally you test is another one that people use but essentially you have to again answer a couple of questions and as long as you qualify as the sort of person that they are looking for you will then get put through to a test now they send through multiple tests throughout the day and you don't always qualify for every single test but the ones that you do qualify for you then go through to a next page where you basically video your page and you video your voice and you review a website now I have literally reviewed several food websites gaming websites like a good couple of websites and each time you get paid ten dollars so in pounds that's around seven pounds so not too bad and you canrack this up in january i earned 240 pounds i believe from this website alone so if you have the time the side time then obviously this is such a good earner and i fully recommend i think of course this wouldn't be a quick easy access side hustle video without mentioning surveying in general so there are a couple of different surveying websites that i checked out this month and honestly before january i didn't think that surveying was worth it i heard that you spend hours of the day doing surveys and you'll get paid pennies but i have trialed a couple of different websites now and i kind of have my top four one that i only just started with in the last couple of days but i'm really enjoying it so that one is called crowdology there's also prolific and then two that i use on my phone so vox pop me and attipol vox pop me is a videoing surveying site so the videos last literally a minute the questions are kind of do you like coca-cola or pepsi more are you a vegan what vegan alternatives do you eat that sort of thing and i managed to earn quite a bit of money from that last week so if you do check out my site hustle income video it's all on there what I earned but so vox popped me is the videoing app i also use attipull on the go that does kind of fall into the bracket of earning a penny for a two three minute survey but for me I think you know if you're sat on a bus or you're sat at home watching tv it's quite good to earn a little cash while you're watching tv so then prolific is the one that I use on my laptop and I actually embedded it onto google chrame which has been a game changer because basically any time that there is a survey available a little notification comes up and lets me know and I can kind of take 10 minutes out of whatever I was doing on there watching youtube probably and just fill out a survey and earn some money from it and the price can really range from the kind of 50p from a five-minute sort of survey to five pounds is the most I have been paid on there so quite profitable and then the final one crowdology kind of falls into the pennies for a couple of minutes surveying but it really does add up quickly and you can cash out at four pounds into paypal and ten pounds into amazon which I have found to be really good rates because
if you look on vox pop me which is the 
videoing one you have to wait till 10 pounds to cash out which can be quite like a lot of the month usually I think for this month I started in week two and i have to cash out at 10 pounds and I'm not quite there yet so I'm in the nine pounds though so I'm very close that sort of thing can kind of make it a a little bit more tedious but I had to throw surveys in there as the easiest access way to earn money now this next one I wouldn't say is exactly a side hustle because you can't technically earn money from it by putting some work in however I would 100 recommend that everyone uses top cashback and quid code to get some cashback on any online purchases that you make so I personally use it on clothing sites if I'm shopping on nike boohoo very any of those but also you can buy big household items on there you know using the retailers that they partner with and you can get some really sizable cash back sometimes it's up to 10 15 cashback and if you are buying a big price item having that cash come back is literally like getting paid it's great so I fully recommend you check those ones out and of course, this would not be a video from my channel unless I mentioned investing so the two investing platforms that I use are trading 212 and free trade when you sign up using someone's link you get a free share now this is essentially free money in my eyes but I wouldn't recommend using these platforms unless you know about the stock market or you're looking to start investing in stockton shares because honestly the market is super volatile and your money is technically at risk so definitely do your research before signing up to them but once you do sign up you do then have your own link to share with friends and
family and anytime any of them sign up they will of course get a free share but 
so do you so it's a great little income 
if you do get all your friends and family who are into investing or in the know about investing to sign up using your link and then you get a free share so that kind of completes it the key areas that I found you can earn quick easy access and fast paying money throughout this lockdown in january 2021. thank you so much for watching if you want to check out any of the apps that I mentioned in this video I will leave all of the links down below there
there are also some sign up offers where  you and I both get some free money so 
please do check those out if they're of 
interest 

and I'll see you soon bye

Comments